August 2nd, 2011
The overarching objective of the conference is to focus specifically on student engagement.
The conference aims to:
- Develop conceptual clarity about the nature of student engagement
- Disseminate and showcase evidence informed practice
- Provide networking and professional development opportunities for participants
- Involve students â€“ who are particularly welcome at the conference
The conference themes are:
- Presenting conceptual modelsÂ based on well founded research about student engagement
- Evaluation of student engagement initiatives at an institutional level
- Evaluation of curricular and extra-curricularÂ developments to engage students in their learning
- Sharing evidence about student expectations, experiences and identity and their impact on engagement
We have put together a conference programmeÂ based on many excellent submissions which include several presentations involving undergraduate students. The main keynote will be delivered by Mantz Yorke.
WHERE: Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham, UK
WHEN: Thursday, September 15th to Friday September 16th 2011.
CONTACT : email@example.com