Academic CPD route planner


« back to beginning

Undertake Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy


Option 1: FLEX

  • I am interested in undertaking self-directed practice-based CPD rather than doing a taught course

Option 2: Recognition route to Fellowship

  • I have more than 3 years experience and/or an existing PG Cert in HE and have also undertaken some professional development activities
  • I have more than 3 years experience but have not undertaken extensive professional development activities

You could take the PG Cert in Learning and Teaching in HE via an accelerated route - see Option 1 on this page

You can select a unit from the range offered by UTA MA option units. These units can all be taken either with credit or as non credit-bearing CPD.

If you wish to engage with practice-based CPD you can do FLEX [PSF] »

You could do research in your discipline »